This 12-hour training will provide a framework for the definition and usefulness of clinical supervision, identify the role of the supervisor (as well as the dimensions of clinical supervision), and describe the adult learning theory as it relates to clinical supervision.
Furthermore, this training will examine the:
- Guiding principles of clinical supervision (creating the context for effective clinical supervision)
- Meaning of vicarious liability
- Modalities of supervisee work
- Practice and theory to include ethical considerations
- Importance and usefulness of group, peer and individual clinical supervision
For additional information regarding this or any of ABHS’s trainings, or to schedule one in your workplace, contact us at 518-729-2126 or firstname.lastname@example.org